Monday, June 13, 2011

Gucci. Ferragamo. Cavalli. Where it all started.


A couple of years ago, a friend of mine told me how beautiful Florence is.
Stepping into Florence is like going back to the age of Renaissance. The buildings are stunning!
The first stop for my Florence tour, the magnificent view of the city.
There's a statue of a naked David facing the city. I wonder why?
We had a tour around the city. First time ever I felt walking under the rain is such a pleasant thing. Everything amused me.

Alright, I will let the pictures do the talking.

The city of Firenze



The statue of David. Stop staring!



Is it me or it is a wee bit tiny?



Such a shortie



St. Maria del Fiore



The streets of Florence


BATA?!?! No kidding! Since when Bata is an international brand. Still not bother to go in though.


Gah. Forgotten where is this.



I guess not only the Koreans does this. Locks along the River of Arno.



River of Arno



Frutta di Mare. Meaning Fruits of the Sea. Aka Seafood.



Red wine. I think it is one of the specialty in Florence. Weird having red wine with seafood.



The prefect thing to end my day in Florence.




p/s: I really have the urge to buy a ticket now and fly over to Europe. Thank Lord I have no credit card. I am addicted to traveling and not planning to stop!
p/p/s: I am so used to having people around me that it feels so damn weird being alone. Geez, I hate summer holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment