Friday, July 16, 2010

The United States of America

My blog is Dead I know, never update it for a month! Trying to resurrect it.

So I am in US for a month and a half already,
ALREADY!
Time really goes fast!

Just a really brief update of me, gonna make it in point form!
Extremely lazy wanna write it looooonggggg. >.<

Americans
: People here is really friendly. They can randomly talk to a stranger, just like that. Whereas in Malaysia, we will usually go like "Who the hell are you? Do I know you?" And bikini babes are Everywhere! I felt so weird wearing a one piece swimsuit. Even those with errr.. Extra heat insulator! Hot guys? Hehehehe....

Food: One word, Fattening! They eat either fried or fast food, everything is full with fats and calories! No wonder I am a size M here! I am currently so addicted to Lays & Doritos, they made me fall in love with junk food! Am I going to be like them? *shivers*

Shopping: Hehehehehehe... Stuff here is so Bloody CHEAP! I bought Armani shirts for 14 USD each! In Malaysia it cost me RM200, here convert it back to Ringgit it's only less than RM50! OPI for 8 USD, in Malaysia it cost me RM60! Can't wait to start hunting. There goes my motivation to work!

Work: Lifeguard-ing is actually not bad! My supervisors are really nice, they say "thank you, ma'am", "thank you, sir" to us lifeguards. So weird! I am pretty sure this is NOT gonna happen in Malaysia! I have been working doubles for almost everyday, from 9am to 8.30pm. I am really amazed by myself, never in my life I can imagine myself work this much! This is my first real job, my first real pay!

Dormies: I have 7 dorm mates, Wan Xin, Mei San, Miko, Helen, Vivian, Serena and Anna. 2 of them are from Nottingham, 3 girls from China, 1 from Taiwan and another one from Hong Kong!

Darkening process: The process? High speed. Freaking fast! So many people spoke Spanish with me, they thought I am Mexican! Don't I look Chinese enough? @.@ Anyway, screw it! Tan is SEXY here!


Check my Facebook for pictures! Really don't wanna upload it for the second time.


p/s: Dear blog, I will try my best to coi you more. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment