Sunday, September 12, 2010

More crabs anyone?

It's 23 degree outside in Fisherman's Wharf.
Drinking cold root beer, stuffing myself with crab that has legs Fatter than my thumb.

It's simple, but Perfect.


Jian Yang, Jacky & I decided that all 3 of us will have one crab each. Each crab is about 2 pounds, it's about ONE freaking Kg! I gave in to the sin of Gluttony and I'm Lovin' it!


Notice how fat is the creature?
It costs us 27 dollars, but it's really worth it!


We went to Chinatown in the morning, then some cable car museum.
Afternoon was Golden Bridge to catch the sunset. But the fog was so thick that we can't see anything!
Perhaps this is another way of seeing the bridge? Well, not so much of seeing actually. Tehee~
And it is so
COLDDDDD! I think it went down to less than 10 degree. The guys decided to STRIP at this temperature! LOLS. I laughed so hard!

We are going to Golden Bridge again tomorrow, we shall not rest until we see it! XD *finger crossed*

On our way to Goleden Gate Bridge, the fog is freaking thick.


We can't see no shit!

Strippers alert!

Me. =)

Look at Jacky's face! LMAO.

Our night is just for Chocolate! Ghirardelli, chocolate of California. We had ice cream filled with hot chocolate fudge as dinner! Oh my gosh, it is so sinful yet so irresistible! Ughhhhh!

The Ghiradelli store.

I see you, chocolates.


Waiting for my calories.

Midnight reverie.
My day ended in one of these little guy. We called it ding dong car, one of the little things that makes San Francisco special. C=

Cable cars.




p/s: It is AWESOME to be alive. Hell yeah it is. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment