Tuesday, June 12, 2012

28 Days

Hello Bloggie, it's been a while.
Can't believe my last entry was last August! Almost a year weh. *sweeps off dust*

So I was in Ningbo campus in China for student exchange and now in Nottingham.
My very last 7 days in Nottingham, and it marks the end of my student exchange programme.
I was busy planning my Europe trip, mom and sis purposely fly over early so that I don't do crazy shit like travelling solo.
Seriously, I do think that Europe is MUCH safer than Malaysia.
Heck, even China is safer than Malaysia!

My family and I do travel a lot, but normally we would just go by tour but every time it feels like I didn't see enough, it's all so touch 'n' go. So I've convinced my dad to ditch tour and just DIY this time.
Hope we don't end up stranded in some strange city penniless.
Planning is a bitch, I often find myself researching for a hotel to stay for hours.
Which hotel to stay? Which city to go? How many days here? How many days there? Blablabla.

It's annoying, but I do enjoy it.
Before this, I am not sure which country goes where in the map.
Now I am familiar with most of the cities in Europe.
Definitely the best way to learn Geography!

The voyage shall begin on the 21st June 2012, 14 cities, 28 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment