Friday, December 7, 2012

5 Fellas That Stole My Heart. Cinque Terre.

As of yesterday, I am finally FREEE from assignments! Well for the time being only of course. 
Finally got the mood to do something to my dying blog. 

I shall start with my favourite place of the trip, my mom's too. 
Cinque Terre.
It's a national park with 5 villages. 
Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola & Riomaggiore. 
So awesome that I wish to stay there forever.
Though we spent only one night here, it gave me memories that I will treasure for the rest of my life.  

We took a train from Milan interchanged in La Spieza, and to our final destination Corniglia.
There's walking paths that we can walk from one village to another. 
So we decided to do the one from Corniglia to Vernazza. 
It's about an hour and half of walking, the view along the way is simply amazing. 
We took a train to the remaining 3 villages, because we don't have enough time.

Pictures will do the talking, I didn't edit a lot of the pictures, because I am still figuring out how to edit pictures on Mac.
Yes, I suck in computers, but hey I am used to Windows okayyy.

















This is by far the BEST spaghetti frutta di mare that I had. We were famished and tired, this came just on the right time.
I can still remember the taste of the sea while overlooking Manarola.

Found this cute little cafe giving out free wife and free wi-fi.






















Cinque Terre is definitely in my must-return list. 
I remember every picturesque view, every taste, every smell, every breathtaking moments I had here. 
I still couldn't stop smiling whenever I thought about these 5 little villages. 
I felt genuinely happy, weird much?


No comments:

Post a Comment